2 Class Characters without a name?

Share experiences from the entire series, including PS Online, Universe, and Zero.

2 Class Characters without a name?

Postby xrick » Mon Jul 19, '10, 9:55 am

With Ep1&4, I managed to find the names for staple class characters like Ash or Kireek, but there are 2 characters which I've never found in the storyline, FOmar and HUcaseal...

Have they appeared in the storyline? If they did, in which Quests? What were their names? What was their point in the overall story?
Gathering people interested in voicing their wish of seeing the PSTrilogy completed, namely PS4Remake done, and localised outside Japan, check here please: Phantasy Star Generation Trilogy Misc Stuff
Let's all join together on this cause, please!
xrick
Explorer
Explorer

Achievements: 22

Re: 2 Class Characters without a name?

Postby Thoul » Mon Jul 19, '10, 10:03 pm

I never heard of those two being part of the storyline, either. But then, I don't know all the details of every quest, so maybe I just missed it.
Thoul
Administrator
Administrator

Achievements: 123

Postby Rick » Fri Aug 20, '10, 9:37 pm

Thoul.. Seat of the Heart has a FOMAR and a Hucaseal in it. But unfortunately, that was a online quest only. You can see a Hucaseal in Blue Star memories too.

I ran into Shino in that online quest one time. I didn't get to replicate it again before the server went down.

psoscript.netfirms.com has the script for it.
Last edited by Rick on Fri Aug 20, '10, 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick
Android
Android

Achievements: 49

Postby Tweeg » Thu Sep 23, '10, 1:21 pm

Should be playable online through Schtack's, either via BB or GC PSO. Also, if it was an Episode I & II quest then the GC PSO Plus may have it as an offline quest.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT LEVEL --- SEGA
PSO Archive
Tweeg
Esper Elder
Esper Elder

Achievements: 52

Return to Phantasy Star General