Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, '14, 7:25 pm 
I saw this interesting article the other day celebrating Nintendo's 125th Anniversary with their picks of the Top 125 Nintendo Games Of All Time. Which of these games do you agree with being in the top 125 and which ones do you think don't deserve to be listed there? Are there any other Nintendo games which you think should be on this list but aren't there for one reason or another?

http://me.ign.com/en/tetris-nintendo/90 ... f-all-time

I absolutely agree with most of the Super Mario games, and Legend Of Zelda games, as well as Metroid, etc. :yes:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, '14, 8:13 pm 
Kind of weird to see NES Remix 2 so high, and Brawl seems pretty low, but I agree with most of the inclusions from what I've read so far.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 1, '14, 2:36 am 
Mother 3 and Earthbound got on there. As well as plenty of other well-worthwhile titles. I'm sure everyone would order this list differently, but it seems a good list. I can't think of any major omissions, really.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 1, '14, 1:31 pm 
This list is an indication of how poor Nintendo output is. There aren't a dozen different games. People complain about the lack of variety and originality in "Best 50 console X games", but this list of the all-time best 125 games has even less variety and originality.

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]