Pope Predictions

General discussion of subjects beyond the scope of the other forums.

Pope Predictions

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Tue Mar 12, '13, 11:25 pm

Well, the Cardinals have met today to begin selection of a new Pope, however, I just heard on the news awhile ago that a decision was not made today. The smoking chimney is being readied for whenever the decision is made though so that news of a decision can be shared with the world.

I found an interesting story online this morning while reading about the selection of a new Pope and it had some interesting predictions that have been made throughout history concerning this process, etc. It was kinda eerie to see that some of the predictions made may have seemed to come true, especially regarding the former Pope, Benedict and others. It makes me wonder if any predictions regarding a new Pope might also come true. For instance, could this possibly be the "last" Pope?? Or, could the new Pope possibly be a "Peter"???

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013 ... damus?lite

Anyone have any opinions or comments regarding these predictions, etc.??

Of course, I know that we will just have to wait and find out what happens and who is chosen, but the speculation helps to pass some of the time until that actually happens and the election process is over! :wink:

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Re: Pope Predictions

Postby Silver_Surfer1 » Thu Mar 14, '13, 3:24 am

Well, it looks like those predictions weren't so accurate after all...now we have a Pope Francis!!

:rose: Happy 27th Anniversary Fringes Of Algo :rose:
~ Founded April 01, 1997 ~

Silver_Surfer1

Achievements: 499

Return to Casual Conversation